Thank you for registering to receive future NHBC New Homes newsletters.
An alliance between the Home Builders Federation, Modern Masonry Alliance, Federation of Master Builders and the Builders Merchants Federation has launched its Get Britain Building 2020 Delivery Plan.
The campaign group is calling on the next Government to place the delivery of new and improved housing, non-domestic buildings and infrastructure at the heart of their long term plans and ensure that the housing crisis is solved within a generation.
Amongst its recommendations are:
• the release of small and large plots of land for housing
• banks to be encouraged to lend to small housebuilders through government guarantees
• the Help to Buy : Equity Loan scheme to continue
• an increase in the number of construction apprenticeships
• cross-party consensus on how best to deliver new housing and infrastructure projects to help create 200,000 new construction sector jobs
We will get back to you as soon as possible.